CEDEM AG is an International Swiss Vitamins company, developing, marketing and selling quality Nutraceutical products worldwide. Our vision is to be every person’s partner in wellbeing.
Swiss scientist and formulator Dr. Martin Schmid established CEDEM AG in 1991. In 2016 Rasha Oudeh acquired the company and grew it into a multinational enterprise. Besides our headquarters in Zurich (Switzerland), we have branches in Frankfurt (Germany), New York (USA), Amman (Jordan) and Lagos (Nigeria).
We have a diverse 50+ products portfolio and market footprints in 25+ countries across the Middle East, Africa, China and Vietnam operating under a B2B Business model. Since our launch in 2019 (3 years after acquisition), we’ve generated CHF 17 million revenue without external investment. All our profits have been reinvested within the company in order to support growth and business development. Today, CEDEM AG holds 150+ Registrations in different countries.
We intend to adopt an e-commerce approach to sell our products in the USA and Europe.
CEDEM AG CEO & Owner Rasha Oudeh with original Founder Martin Schmid
Martin Schmid, Founder of CEDEM AG:
"I met Rasha in 2012. Recognizing my own strengths in product formulation and
innovation, I decided to sell her CEDEM AG. Her acumen for sales, bolstered by an
extensive network, made her the ideal candidate. She leads a committed team that excels
in identifying and pursuing opportunities."
CEDEM AG Products
CEDEM started with a remarkable formulation made by Dr. Martin Schmid. Over the past five years, CEDEM AG has vastly expanded its dietary supplement portfolio by continuously developing new formulas, focusing on the most popular usage segments, specifically targeting functional products that cater to particular needs of men and women, as well as those promoting longevity.
- Women’s Health category covers the most fundamental segments including fertility support, pregnancy support, life extension, urinary tract infection and vaginal health.
- Men's Health category encompasses a range of fundamental segments including fertility & sexual support, prostate support, life extension and urinary tract infection.
- Longevity & Lifestyle products: CEDEM AG places a significant emphasis on the daily essentials of adults. This group consist of a diverse assortment of specifically formulated products to support brain performance, digestive health, skin health, immunity and bone health. Additionally, CEDEM AG provides a collection of lifestyle enhancement products to complement its longevity portfolio.
Rasha Oudeh, Owner and CEO CEDEM AG:
"In the Middle East, I have learned to draw my dreams on the scale of my financial income. In Europe, I have learned how to draw my income on the scale of my dreams.
I must admit, that the person I have become today owes much to the empowering environment for women, which surrounded me. The incredible amount of respect and support I received, particularly from bankers and suppliers in Switzerland and Germany, left me astounded. Even during times when my bank account was empty, they taught me a valuable lesson: Success is not measured solely by the balance in your account or the size of your orders. They truly empowered me to dream.
5 years ago, at the age of 38, I managed to thrive in a region, where entrepreneurship is traditionally solely associated with men, and to build a business and lasting legacy through ethics and values. Today, my ultimate goal is to bring to life the vision of becoming “every person’s partner in wellbeing”. That’s why CEDEM AG is aspiring to raise CHF 500K funds from investors to finance its working capital for operations and expansion growth."
Why to invest in CEDEM AG?
- Brand in Demand: International Swiss brand with market footprints in 25+ countries across the Middle East, Africa, China, Vietnam and other international markets.
- Bootstrapped & growth: We’ve generated CHF 17 million revenue since the launch in 2019 without any external investment and with expectations of high double-digit revenue growth Year over Year (FY23-FY27 CAGR +50%).
- Strong industry trends: The global dietary supplements market is currently valued at USD 174 Billion and projected to hit USD 249 Billion in 2027, with a CAGR of 8.9%, which makes the market highly appealing for expansion into key prime markets in Europe & USA.
- Return on Investment: The Investment with CEDEM AG shall yield of 50% IRR at exit in year 5.
- Sustainability: The Amali Mentorship Program is dedicated to enhancing economic opportunities for entrepreneurs through the establishment of a comprehensive mentoring network. As part of our corporate social responsibility initiative, CEDEM AG is committed to giving back to the community. To achieve this, we provide extensive training, coaching and mentoring services to entrepreneurs in their respective startups and businesses. All in all, CEDEM AG is committed to support economic, human and ecological health and vitality.
Rasha is a serial pharmaceutical entrepreneur with 22 years of experience, based in Zurich (Switzerland) and originating from humble backgrounds in Jordan. Her career in the pharmaceutical industry began in 2007, her foremost strengths lie in her expertise in medicine licensing, different countries’ FDA Registration and export sales in more than 30 countries.
Formulation & Quality Assurance ManagerBiography
Martin is a Swiss scientist based in Bern with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry. Established in 1991, the founder of CEDEM AG sold the company to Rasha Oudeh in 2016 but has been remaining active in his role ever since.
Chief Financial OfficerBiography
Mohamed is based in Dubai and a globally recognized strategic finance leader with over 20 years of experience in top multinational organizations.
Sales Manager – Middle East & AfricaBiography
Mohammad, based in Amman (Jordan), is a seasoned Country Manager with a proven history of success, stretching over more than 20 years, showcasing remarkable leadership and sales management, notably at Tabuk Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Co.
Market Access ManagerBiography
Fahmi is a pharmaceutical professional with expertise in commercial strategies, business development and market access. He is based in Amman, Jordan.
Business Development ManagerBiography
Maysa, based in Amman (Jordan), is a pharmacist with almost 10 years of experience in Business Development within the pharmaceutical industry.
Daniel is based in Zurich and has over 25 years of experience in doing business in Switzerland. Mr. Waechter has been deputizing as an executive at CEDEM AG for several years.
Advisory Board, M&A and Investing StrategiesBiography
Russell – based in Geneva, Switzerland – brings more than 35 years of extensive expertise in the realm of professional Finance Advisory Services, M&A, Investing Strategies and ESG Risk Assessment. Russell Harless was formerly at HSBC until 2003 and later at Barclays International Private Bank, where he was head of the African business in Geneva.
Advisory Board, Portfolio management strategyBiography
Khilola is a Global Health Care Executive based in Zug (Switzerland) with more than 20 years of experience within a remarkable career, spanning international industry-leading companies in the health care sector. Her expertise lies in global portfolio strategy, marketing, sales excellence and value-based care.
Advisory Board, Sales, marketing and market access strategyBiography
Arshad is based in Singapore and an accomplished Chief Executive Officer with an impressive 33-year track record in global leadership, exclusively within Nestlé.
Advisory Board, Patency & Science Backed Products StrategyBiography
Joshua, based in United States, has a distinguished and extensive professional trajectory spanning over 38 years. He holds seven U.S. patents and has published more than 150 refereed archival scientific journal papers.
Advisory Board, Saudi market access strategyBiography
Batil, based in Saudi Arabia, is a highly accomplished Saudi Arabian health expert with a diverse range of proficiencies, spanning healthcare, agriculture, real estate, education, wellness and sports sectors.
Advisory Board, Regulatory & Registration StrategyBiography
Abdullah – based in Saudi Arabia – is a distinguished Saudi healthcare leader and a prominent advisor for regulatory & registration in KSA and GCC with a wealth of experience in the medical field.
Advisory Board, Egypt market access strategyBiography
Sherif is based in Egypt and a seasoned corporate entrepreneur with 20 years of global experience in product development, innovation strategy and smart manufacturing through his prior role at Procter & Gamble (P&G).
14 days ago
23 days ago
24 days ago
29 days ago
29 days ago